Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Treasury of Dirt Bag Videos!

How many times have you heard someone say "I'd ride my bike more if I only had somewhere to park it." What if the problem wasn't parking, but finding it again?



Bicycle Rights! Bicycle Rights!



Let's make S'mores! WTF is wrong with people in LA? I remember riding through the hills over Oakland, CA the year after the fires burned most of the hills above East Oakland. Lots of charred foundations up there. Ride through those hills today and there's nothin' but overpriced homes, bigger n' badder than they were before those fires. Wonder how long that'll last?

Let's make S'mores!


Californians Gather To Celebrate Annual Wildfire Tradition

I'm a Skeptic and an atheist, but I'd read this bible.

Book of Genesis illustrated by R. Crumb from Mark Frauenfelder on Vimeo.



Please, Please, Please let them get what they want this time.



OUCH!



OUCH!



Fuss Vom Gas

No comments:

Post a Comment